Ask an Expert
Do you have a question on a compliance-related matter? Send an email to our compliance expert.
compliance fact sheet
Rental Housing Locator
All OHFA-funded developments now have the opportunity to register with a web-based housing locator. Simply go to the housing locator web site, navigate to the Property Manager Login section, and register as a new user, or login if you already have an account.
If you manage a rental property financed through an OHFA loan and/or Housing Tax Credits, the Office of Program Compliance is your resource for meeting reporting requirements, maintaining regulatory compliance, and ensuring your project's ongoing financial viability.
We Make Compliance Easy
Our goal is to make compliance with OHFA funding agreements and federal regulations as straightforward as possible by providing:
- All the downloadable reporting and compliance forms you need
- Answers to your compliance questions
- Accessible, affordable compliance training
- Access to your regional representatives
We Help You Protect Your Investment
By using our tools and resources, you can avoid corrective actions, such as:
- Reduced points on future funding applications
- Current or future application rejection
- Recaptured HOME and Ohio Housing Trust funds or Housing Tax Credits
- Holds on project funding
- HUD investigations
After many years of no reported cases, bed bugs are returning as a nuisance to residents and property managers alike. OHFA wants to help Ohioans learn to identify these pests and what should be done to treat apartments and homes in order to prevent infestations. Download the bed bugs guide below.
- Bed Bugs: What to do in case of an infestation (color)
- Bed Bugs: What to do in case of an infestation (b&w)
- Bed Bugs: What to do in case of an infestation (Spanish)
We're ready to partner with you to ensure your project's success as quality, affordable housing for Ohio residents. If you can't find what you need in this section, simply contact us. We're always willing to help you do what it takes to comply.