OHFA Policy and Procedure Workshop
This course focuses primarily on OHFAs requirements for the multifamily programs it manages. The workshop will provide industry professionals with tools and knowledge of OHFA specific requirements, policy and best practices. Participants will learn:
Continuing Education Credits
The workshop will fulfill OHFA's Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP) training requirement in order to obtain IRS Form 8609 and provide 3 hours of continuing education credit for the Specialist in Housing Credit Management (SHCM), the Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP) and the National Compliance Professional (NCP), the National Compliance Professional-Executive (NCP-E) designations.
- March 12th at the Columbus Main Library
- April 16th at Cuyahoga County Library Parma Branch
- May 7th at Dayton Metro Library Northwest Branch
- June 18th at the Toledo Library Sylvania Branch
- July 16th at Interact for health Conference Center in Cincinnati, OH
- August 20th at the Columbus Main Library
- September 10th at the Cuyahoga County Library Parma Branch
This training is free; however, registration is required. Registration for courses will be available soon!
Additional Upcoming Trainings
- HOME Training – Coming Fall of 2019
- Acquisition and Rehabilitation Training – Coming Spring of 2020
Please check back for additional in-person offerings. Review the On-Demand & Videos Training Page for additional training and course material available now.
To receive credit for any in person trainings at least 90% of the class must be attended.
Services for Persons With Disabilities
Special arrangements can be made to ensure easier and more comfortable participation for individuals with disabilities/challenges. Contact Betsy Krieger via email AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR to the desired training date.
Substitutions & Attendee Cancellations
Substitutions are not possible; therefore, a new registration will be required for the new attendee.
For any paid trainings, no refunds will be granted for cancellations and "no-shows" will be billed for the entire registration amount.
OHFA reserves the right to cancel trainings if there are less than 30 registrants. Notification of the cancellation will be sent at least 3 days before the training.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.