Ohio Human Services Data Warehouse
A statewide data warehouse will be developed for cross-systems data analysis to inform state planning efforts on homelessness. The Ohio statewide data warehouse will serve multiple purposes including, but not limited to, obtaining unduplicated regional counts of homeless persons, identifying prevalence of chronic homelessness, understanding client movement across continuum boundaries, and analyzing service usage across continuums. This project will strengthen collaborative efforts by merging information from multiple state agencies and local homeless service providers to develop a more comprehensive strategy toward ending homelessness.
For more information about the Ohio Human Services Data Warehouse, please contact Katie Fallon.
- Revisiting the Silent Crisis – An Ohio Human Services Data Warehouse Report (822 KB Adobe PDF File)
- Confronting Homelessness – Examining the Scope of Ohio's Silent Crisis and Its Local Solutions (4.35 MB Adobe PDF File)
- Ohio Human Services Data Warehouse Website
- Ohio Human Services Data Warehouse Brochure (7.29 MB Adobe PDF File)
Roadmap to Youth Housing
Daybreak's "Roadmap to Youth Housing" project is an evaluation that will identify emerging best practices for developing and implementing a comprehensive housing program for homeless and transitioning youth. The project is a partnership between Daybreak, a Dayton-based organization that provides a wide array of emergency and housing services to homeless youth and Community Research Partners (CRP), a Columbus-based organization that designs and conducts program evaluation and applied research to address local, state, and national programs and issues. The research component of the project will include data collection and analysis that will (1) add to the field of knowledge regarding best practices for providing services to runaway, troubled, and homeless youth aged 10 to 21, and; (2) to inform policy development and recommendations at local, state and, hopefully, national levels. The program evaluation component of the project will provide findings and recommendations to Daybreak for the purpose of program improvement, as well as to assess the efficiency, efficacy and impact of the program.
- Daybreak in Dayton: Assessing Characteristics and Outcomes of Previously Homeless Youth Living in Transitional Housing
- Daybreak, Inc. Impact Evaluation and Roadmap to Youth Housing Final Report (2.71 MB Adobe PDF File)
The result of a partnership between Daybreak & Community Research Partners:
- The Daybreak Evaluation Project and Findings Webinar from April 6, 2012 (2.07 MB Adobe PDF File)
- Daybreak Year One Process Evaluation (9.72 MB Adobe PDF File)
- Daybreak Evaluation Plan (4.20 MB Adobe PDF File)