request for proposals
The following Request for Proposals is in Adobe PDF file format and must be viewed with Adobe Reader. You can download a free version of Adobe Reader from Adobe's web site.
Neighborhood Initiative Program Request for Qualifications Round 2
Up to $60 million will be available to eligible Applicants for the acquisition and strategic removal of Vacant and Blighted Residential properties. Funding will be awarded in two rounds. $49,565,000 was awarded in Round 1. $10,435,00 will be awarded in Round 2 provided there are sufficient qualifying applications.
Proposals must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. (EDT) on Thursday, July 31, 2014.
- Neighborhood Initiative Request for Qualifications – Round 2 (562 KB Adobe PDF File)
- NIP Application Form (830 KB Adobe PDF File)
- NIP RFQ – Responses to Questions for Round 2 (162 KB Adobe PDF File)
- Pipeline Form – New Grantees Only (43 KB Excel File)
- Progress Towards Acquisition Form – Returning Grantees Only (45 KB Excel File)
Banking Services Provider RFP Award
On April 4, 2014 the Ohio Housing Finance Agency released a Request for Proposals (RFP) for a Banking Services Provider for a period of three years, commencing on July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2017.
At the Agency’s June 18, 2014 Board meeting, approval of the contract for a banking services provider was granted to Huntington National Bank.
The Agency thanks all respondents who participated in this process.
Swap Advisor RFP Award
Optimal Capital Group has been selected to serve as OHFA’s Swap Advisor for the period of July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2018.
Homebuyer Education Telephone Counseling RFQ Awards
OHFA is pleased to announce the awards for the Streamlined Homebuyer Education Telephone Counseling RFQ for the period July 1, 2014, through June 30, 2015. The list includes full and provisional awards.
- Full and Provisional Awards for HBE July 1st 2014 - June 30th 2015 (12 KB Excel File)