Interested in helping Ohioans gain access to quality, affordable housing? Then a rewarding career with the Ohio Housing Finance Agency may be right for you. To find out more about currently available opportunities, please click on a job title below and follow the instructions to submit your application.
Job Openings at OHFA
- Housing Grant Analyst 2 – Two Positions Available
- Housing Examiner Trainee (Franklin County)
- Housing Examiner Trainee (Hamilton County)
- Housing Examiner Trainee (Cuyahoga County)
State of Ohio Career Opportunities
- All OHFA applicants must submit an application online. Your application must include detailed descriptions of how you meet the minimum job qualifications and any additional education or related experience that you would like to be considered. Find out how to apply.
- OHFA will only consider applications for current job postings.
- Be sure to submit your application by the deadline date indicated on the job vacancy announcement. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
The Ohio Housing Finance Agency is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender/sex, gender identity or expression, national origin (ancestry), military status, disability, age (40 years of age or older), genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a parent during pregnancy and immediately after the birth of a child, status as a parent of a young child, or status as a foster parent as those are defined in applicable Ohio law, federal law, and any Executive Order, in admission or access to the operation of its programs, services, activities or its own employment practices. Employment practices are any employment related decisions including, but not limited to hiring, layoff, transfer, termination, promotion, demotion, discipline, rate of compensation, eligibility for in-service training programs, or terms and conditions of employment.
The Ohio Housing Finance Agency is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, activities, programs, and employment opportunities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws. To request an accommodation based on a disability, please contact Amy Brenner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions concerning an available position, please contact:
Ohio Housing Finance Agency
57 East Main Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215