Interested in helping Ohioans gain access to quality, affordable housing? Then a rewarding career with the Ohio Housing Finance Agency may be right for you. To find out more about currently available opportunities, please click on a job title below and follow the instructions to submit your application.
- There are no positions available at this time.
- All OHFA applicants must submit an application online. Your application must include detailed descriptions of how you meet the minimum job qualifications and any additional education or related experience that you would like to be considered. Find out how to apply.
- OHFA will only consider applications for current job postings.
- Be sure to submit your application by the deadline date indicated on the job vacancy announcement. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- For additional information and updates on OHFA employment opportunities, please visit the State of Ohio Job Search web site.
The Ohio Housing Finance Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability in admission or access to the operation of its programs, services, activities or its own employment practices. Our intention is that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
If you have any questions concerning an available position, please contact:
Ohio Housing Finance Agency
57 East Main Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215