Compliance Next Steps Meetings
The Compliance Next Steps Meeting provides an opportunity to ensure all parties involved with OHFA-funded multifamily properties are aware of federal and state regulations. The meeting fosters partnership between OHFA and property contacts. Owners and management agents will be required to participate in the following meetings:
- Initial compliance next steps meeting which is held based on the following criteria:
- New Construction and HDAP: when the project reaches the 50 percent construction completion point. The owner will indicate the 50 percent construction completion point, or estimated point on the OHFA Quarterly Construction Monitoring Form.
- Acquisition/Rehabilitation: when the property is transferred to the new ownership entity. Owners must indicate the date, or expected date, of this ownership transfer in the OHFA Quarterly Construction Monitoring Form.
- Transition meeting(s)
Completion of the Compliance Next Steps (CNS) meeting is required for all new properties as they transition between development and compliance. If not completed, issuance of Form 8609 will be delayed.
All correspondence or inquiries on the Compliance Next Steps Process should be sent to the ComplianceNextSteps@ohiohome.org. Discussions at the Compliance Next Steps meetings will be tailored to the specific requirements and progress of the project.
OHFA requires owners to submit the Summary Confirmation Form and other documentation as outlined on page 3 of this form.
- Compliance Next Steps Policy (219 KB Adobe PDF File)
- Project Confirmation Form (159 KB Adobe PDF File) Updated 1/1/24
- Multifamily Compliance and Training Transition Key Requirements (205 KB Adobe PDF File)